- Water tight, high-strength surface.
- Life-expectancy of 20 – 30 years.
- No seams, welds, or weak point joins.
- Maintenance Free.
- Can be moulded to almost any shape.
- Any colour you want.
- Fiberglass roof.
The products we use are BBA approved and all our work is covered by a 20 year guarantee which is also backed by a 20 year Manufacturers guarantee.
What is it?
This is a wet laid, GRP laminate made from cold applied, pre-accelerated, unsaturated polyester resin solution in styrene reinforced with emulsion bound chopped strand mat. Finished with a pigmented polyester topcoat and cured with peroxide catalyst to give a monolithic, fully bonded GRP layer of either 450gm or 600gm glass content.
In other words – This is a layer of GRP laid to a prepared deck to form a waterproof layer that will last and last.
The Glass fibre layer is formed directly onto the new deck and bonds to the decking boards to form a fully bonded roof. The monolithic skin or laminate contains no welds or glued joints. The entire roof surface and all the edge detail are formed in one continuous piece of GRP bonded to the roof deck and any associated structures. This means there are absolutely no joints to fail. All preformed details including outlets, edge trims, flashings are made from GRP so that there can be no difference in the rates of expansion. Because the roof laminate is fully bonded it can be applied to form a warm roof without the possibility of interstitial condensation.
Reasons for choosing this fibreglass product:
- It has a very long life – covered by a 20 year guarantee.
- BBA Certified
- Maintenance Free
- Proven performance in demanding conditions
- Easy to seal around complex shapes and roof fittings
- Only fitted by fully trained approved contractors
- Superb appearance with a choice of colours
- High Security – cannot be cut with a knife
- Can be used for walkways, patios, roof gardens and gutters
- Easy to repair in the unlikely event it is it damage
- Will withstand foot traffic and can be installed to withstand heavy foot traffic if required
- Fire Retardant to Class O if required
- Non slip if required
Call for a quote